Those who perform Tahajjud prayer on a regular basis will undoubtedly receive Allah’s blessings. This prayer is also claimed to bring a Muslim closer to the Almighty and to fill his or her life with tranquilly and light. The importance of Tahajjud prayer is emphasised throughout the holy Quran as well as a number of Hadiths.
The tahajjud prayer is performed at midnight, that is, 2/3 of a night. When waking up at this time, the surrounding is a silent state since other people sleep deep.
Allah SWT says:
O you wrapped ˹in your clothes˺! Stand all night ˹in prayer˺ except a little ˹pray˺ half the night, or a little less, or a little more and recite the Quran ˹properly˺ in a measured way.
— al-Muzzammil verses 1–4
The practice of waking up for worship after sleeping tonight is known as Qiyamullail. It is preferably done together with Istikhara and prayers of repentance (Tawbah Prayer).
The Importance of Tahajjud
The Advantages of Tahajjud Prayer. Offering Tahajjud Prayer has the following advantages:
- It provides internal strength
- It improves mental fortitude
- Seek pardon, and Allah will surely listen. The doors of Mercy and Forgiveness are open during the last third of the night, so if someone wants their Dua approved, now is the finest time to ask
- The believer has a strong incentive to wake up when everyone else is sleeping and remember only Allah (SWT)
- Tahajjud prayer can help people better understand religion
- It has the potential to provide new sources of inspiration and creativity
- Tahajjud prayer is capable of eradicating wickedness and preventing acts of sin
- Tahajjud prayer can help to improve memory
In conclusion, the Tahajjud prayer is the best of the non-obligatory prayers, and it is the source of Allah’s enormous blessings and mercy.
Tahajjud for Omera Scarf
Give the Tahajjud collection as a gift to your loved one as a gentle reminder of this worship and to raise awareness of the Tahajjud prayer’s importance. This serves as a reminder of the benefit they will receive if we perform Tahajjud.
Tahajjud is a great virtue with a huge reward. It is not a sin to miss the Salat al-Tahajjud. If it is simple for us to do so and we find enough time in our travel schedule as well as an appropriate prayer spot, we can just miss out on a reward. However, if it is difficult for us to do so and we do not have enough time in our travel schedule or a suitable prayer space, we should leave it in order to avoid inconveniencing ourselves and our travelling companions.
There are no reviews yet.